Marketing Intern (AntWorks US)
Under the direction of the VP of Sales, assists with projects and activities for sales/marketing to promote products and services, as well as development and strategy of the company social media platforms and lead generation websites.
|Academic||Pursuing degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or other related field|
|Experience||Junior or Senior in college and major in related field and/or 0-3 years Marketing experience|
- Assist in the development of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plans of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs, including Social Media platforms.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Assist with prospecting activities to maintain a full pipeline. These activities may include cold calling, telemarketing, and any other sales or marketing events.