Sales Intern (AntWorks US)
|Function:||Sales & Marketing||Sub-function:||Business Development|
|Reporting to:||VP of Business Development||Management of:||
Under the direction of the VP of Business Development, sales intern will contact current accounts to gain insight for development and strategy to grow lead generation websites. Prepares reference lists for sales team by contacting current cliental. Assist marketing team in development of content and social media outreach.
|Academic||Pursuing degree in Sales or Marketing|
|Experience||Junior or Senior in college and major in related field and/or 0-3 years Sales/ Marketing experience|
- Organize the development of lead generation websites through customer satisfaction surveys taken by current clients.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Assist with prospecting activities to maintain a full pipeline. These activities may include cold calling, telemarketing, and any other sales or marketing events.
- Reach out to customers and build reference lists for sales team
- Assist in writing industry related blogs to boost website traffic
- Organize customer database with sales/reference information
Key Result Areas
- ROI on lead generation websites
- Successful achievement of deadlines
- Increase in references used by sales team