Cognitive software Developer (Python)
This is a developer role. Candidate should be a talented techie who is passionate about code quality, usability, and technology. Candidate should have strong record of writing Algorithms. Candidate should love working with smart people and want to be part of a team.
Academic: UG/Master’s degree/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization.
- Must have overall experience of 3 to 5 years of experience
Hands on experience, in Matlab / Python/ OpenCV/ML/DL/NLP etc.,
- Build new or enhance existing machine learning platforms using Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing technologies, text analytics and text mining. Serve as a subject matter expert in cognitive/AI area of knowledge, developing internal and external eminence and intellectual property, as well as leading senior executives to successfully define, develop and launch new cognitive systems.
- Develop new systems using latest advances in neural/fractal networks and machine learning. Participate in cutting edge research and prototyping, including computer vision, machine learning, modeling and other relevant areas. Help develop software and algorithms for face/object recognition systems.
- Board vision of industry competitiveness and Robotics trends to quickly integrate related technologies and demonstrate applications. Define and drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the models.
- Work with business leaders at the very highest level and communicate complex analytics concepts.
- Experience in Machine Learning & Deep learning algorithm and platforms; including large scale real time machine learning systems. Strong research and innovation skills and ability to solve difficult vision and learning problems.
- Excellent prototyping skills and expertise programming skills in C/C++ and python.
- We are looking for self-motivated and driven candidates that are passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing dynamic team. Transfer business problems into analytics use-cases and requirements.
TO APPLY : email@example.com