This is a developer role. Candidate should be a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about code quality, usability, and technology. Candidate should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences.
Academic: BCA / BE / MCA
- Must have min 3 years of experience.
- Hands on experience, and good knowledge in Dot Net frameworks.
- Code and optimize code to get the best possible performance across systems
- Demonstrate dedication to code quality
- Work closely with other developers in a tightly knit, agile team
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Keep your ear to the ground and help us incorporate industry best practices and important developments
Software Knowledge Area – Cognitive Level expected for SE are:
- SDLC - software requirements, software design, software configuration management, software engineering tools and methods
- Agile methodology and its respective team member roles
- Software construction – coding, integration & testing on requirements.
- Assist with creation of the automation architectures
- Develop the automation in the specified platform or scripting language
- Create RPA automation as per best practices
- Document thoroughly the whole development process
- Collaborative and team focused
- Thirst to learn and become a key expert in Robotic Process Automation
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operations
- Hands-on experience in most of the following areas:
- Blue prism and other RPA tools
- Application integration
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
- Data and information security
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality user facing and back end code that is usable, maintainable and well thought out
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-motivated and Self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire
TO APPLY : email@example.com