This is a developer role. Candidate should be a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about code quality, usability, and technology. Candidate should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences. Candidate should be a power web user keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and breakthroughs in Forms Processing Technology. Candidate should have a strong record of project design development, execution and completion and have experience with agile development practices especially Scrum. Candidate should love working with smart people and want to be part of a team.
Academic: PGDCA / BCA / BE / MCA
- Must have min 3 years of experience.
- Must have min 5 years of experience for Senior Engineer.
- Hands on experience, and good knowledge in Dot Net frameworks
- Code and optimize code to get the best possible performance across systems
- Demonstrate dedication to code quality
- Work closely with other developers in a tightly knit, agile team
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Keep your ear to the ground and help us incorporate industry best practices and important developments
Software Knowledge Area – Cognitive Level expected for SE are:
- SDLC - software requirements, software design, software configuration management, software engineering tools and methods
- Agile methodology and its respective team member roles
- Software construction – coding, integration & testing on requirements.
- Hands on experience in development on Microsoft Visual Basic, C#.
- Hands on experience in handling databases of MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Hands on experience on generating data reports.
- Hands on experience in ADO.NET and in any one of ORM Entity framework / NHibernate
- Exposure in concepts such as WCF are good to have.
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality user facing and back end code that is usable, maintainable and well thought out
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-motivated and Self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire
TO APPLY : email@example.com