Sr Project Manager
To plan, program-manage and drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale process transition / migration, design project plans, negotiate & own SLAs and KPIs till completion of the transition/ migration of the process.
Ensure adherence to the transition framework for project planning, execution and delivery.
Academic: BE/ B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / M. Sc.
- At least 10 years with 5 years’ experience in ITeS / IT sector / Robotics Process Automation sector
- Prince 2 / PMI accreditation is preferred
- MS Project and MS Visio knowledge desirable
- Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions and plan for process transitions or migrations
- Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines
- Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR & IT) on training, recruitment and system requirements for projects
- Track project implementation, risks & concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports
- Escalate project related risks and concerns when necessary
- Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements and KPIs between AntWorks and the end-client and business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
- Publish basic MIS for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns.
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels.
- Will have client relationship management responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Project documentation and status reporting
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines
- Strategic orientation combined with operational strength / task orientation
- A consultative approach and ability to build long term relationships
- Good influencing skills, able to persuade others to adopt particular courses of action.
- Delivery oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Very practical and ability to speak effectively to varied audiences
- Positive and proactive attitude, highly self-motivated, a self-starter and a fast learner
- Confidentiality, integrity and authenticity
TO APPLY : email@example.com