QA Engineer (Testing)
Analyzing and understanding the requirements, functionality/feature, creating Test case and test scenarios. Executing test cases, creating and reporting reproducible bug sequence and storing in Bug tracking tool/tracker. Working with the development team to fix the bug, retesting the fixed bugs to check for existence and to check for its effect and document appropriately in Bug tracking tool/tracker.
Academic: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 Years
- Establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing
- Review test cases and automate whenever possible
- Work on test automation and drive adoption
- Integrate automated test cases
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing andother key players
Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.
- Defect Tracking
- Enter reproducible defects into our bug and issue tracking tool/tracker
- Support defect resolution by demonstrating bugs to the development team.
- Follow-up and verify resolved defects to ensure nothing slips into the live environment
- Automation & Manual Testing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
TO APPLY : firstname.lastname@example.org