IT Product Training Manager
Researches, defines, prioritizes and documents product requirements, user stories and design for feature enhancements for existing and new application modules while considering the needs of existing customers, competitive market offerings and our overall company strategy.
Academic: BE/ B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech/ME
Experience: 7 – 10 years of IT products training experience
- Drives the training process of working with and prioritizes inputs from multiple constituents including customers, professional services consultants, support personnel, sales, and development.
- Documents defined requirements, user stories, mock-ups/design on in-house KB as the source of detailed requirements for development, Q/A and documentation.
- Communicates and coordinates with constituents on proposed solutions, status and timeline for training delivery.
- Delivers internal and external RPA product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
- Participates in speaking engagements or product demonstrations as needed.
- Serves as a product expert, and understands the market and user workflow.
- Collaborates with IT staff to deliver training solutions to meet end user and market needs.
- Monitors performance of training solutions through metrics including customer satisfaction surveys.
- Identifies enhancements and owns the product training backlog.
- Understands market trends and technology advancements; Incorporates knowledge into product training plans.
- Conceptualizes new product training or features for development based on customer awareness and/or research.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Strong knowledge of training on operating systems, databases, and application layer technologies support to troubleshooting and identify issues.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with & influence others and lead a Product Training Team.
- Demonstrates advanced level proficiency in MS-Office including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Project Server.
- Exposure in RPA products training is a must-have.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-motivated and self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages from a training perspective
TO APPLY : email@example.com